Long Before spoken words, humans have communicated with their tears, smiles, hands, eyes, and movements. It is simple and effortless for me to express feelings with faces and colors.
My art is composed with bold strikes and strong colors to simply stir a reaction to a certain feeling observed in my painting. Some of my pieces are created to display certain important era, because I am fond of History and past individual stories that are not forgettable to either an individual or a nation.
I rarely paint object, but when I do I pick things that will either stir a memory or symbolize a certain time. I involved my child in creating that particular object to add that beautiful childish touch to it.
· Assigned Judge for North Gwinnett High School Community at Sugar Hill City Hall March 2018
· Les Miserables Solo Exhibit Aurora Theater 2016
· Ranked Honorable Mention Recognition at London Book Festival 2014 for her book "soul whispers"
· Solo Exhibit Gwinnett performance Art Center April 2013
· Group Exhibit Bill Lowe Gallery November 2013
· Received Honorable Mention Award from Susan Kathleen Black Foundation. Blossom 2 International competition 2011
· Nominee for GA author of the year 2011 "Georgia Writers Association" for her book "Soul whispers."
· Solo Exhibit France Hebron Association Hebron West Bank July 2011
· Solo Exhibit Gwinnet County Public Library April 2011
· Solo Exhibit "The LONA Gallery" Historic Lawrenceville, December 2010
· Solo Exhibit UGA Gwinnett Campus October 2009
· Solo Exhibit “Dream Exhibit” Aurora Theatre December 2009